5 Things to Know About Cellfina
Luna Plastic Surgery created an infographic on a few items you need to know about Cellfina before undergoing this procedure.
- Cellfina is an FDA-approved, minimally invasive procedure clinically proven to treat the primary structural cause of cellulite.
- The in-office treatment takes about 1-2 hours, depending on the number of dimples being treated and the patient’s individual needs.
- Studies have shown 96% of Cellfina patients were satisfied after 2 years- surpassing satisfaction rates of other leading cellulite treatments.
- Cellfina is intended for long-term improvement in appearance of cellulite in the buttocks and thigh areas.
- Most common side effects are soreness, tenderness, and bruising.